Skip to main content

Sunny Days

It was such a beautiful day today.  There was barely any wind.  We spent most of it outside.  We went to Mom and Dad's for lunch today.  The boys got in some snuggle time with Papa.
And Nana...or as James says, "Nananana" or "Nana-Pie". 

Jamesie would rather be outside than anywhere else.
I made him pose with his brother for a picture.  When one of them screams, the other one joins in.  How long does this phase last?  Because my ears hurt.
~~~~~~
I may have glossed over the subject of having James tested this Wednesday and I would like to ask for your specific prayers once again.

For several months...James has had large lymph nodes on his neck.  I have Dr. Honey check them out every time we go and we have been pretty comfortable with thinking they are just so noticeable because he is so thin.  However, with all that has happened with Jude and Dr. Regueira mentioning that there is a increased risk of James having cancer as well, I would be most comfortable having everything checked out.  He also tends to get sick easily.  I mean for reals...if he even walks past the playground at Chick-Fil-A he starts running a fever.  So...we are going to work-up everything.  If I am going to do this to him I want to make sure we cover all of our bases.  He will have a chest x-ray, abdomen sono, and blood work for everything including his immune system.  It is going to be a rough day.  Dr. Honey is the only doctor that he will even let close to him (aside from his Uncle Andy of course)...and even she goes in with bribes.  We are praying first of all that all the tests will show that everything is fine with James and give us a great peace of mind.  Also we are praying that he will somehow, by the grace of God, just relax and not be so traumatized and scared by everything. 

Jude ate a little better today.  I think he got down a total of 26.5 ounces.  The minimum is 24.  I would like for him to be drinking about 32 ounces.  He needs to gain his weight back.  He gobbles up his veggies and cereal but his not his milk.  But I'm thankful he at least beat the minimum today!  

Thank you for your prayers for our little guys.  Really really really...it means so much to us.

Comments

Celee said…
That screaming together phase never ends, just so you know. We'll add James to our prayers. Wyatt has permanently swollen lymph nodes. We had blood work to set our minds at ease, as well. Love you guys!

Celee
Snuzi said…
Celee,
I was afraid this was a phase that was here to stay. Awesome. I'm getting earplugs. And thank you for the encouragement about James and the lymph nodes and for praying for the boys! Love yall!
Melinda said…
Sweet girl ... I just want you to know how much I admire your strength and your wisdom of getting things checked out. You are true warrior and the strongest mommy I have EVER met. Your precious family are in our prayers and I am here if you ever need to vent ...