Skip to main content

We Heart Puffy Cookies

I decided that today was going to be my day to do nothing.  I wanted to stay home, no make-up, no errands, and just chill with my boys.  I almost did it.  We had a few short errands we had to run but it was no big deal. It is crazy how this one nasty little addition to our lives has thrown everything else off.  We are still trying to get our lives back in order...just the everyday normal things that need doing.  We are getting there slowly.  Most days I feel like I am moving in slow motion through a really long difficult day.

I spent some time on the phone tonight with the 1-800 American Cancer Society girl.  She really was so helpful and helped to put my mind at ease about a lot of things...sort of.  Well, at least she gave me some useful information.  And she helped me with a list of questions to take to Dr. Regueira on the 25th.
~~~~~
James wanted a "puffy cookie" for his after nap snack.  Jude and George were jealous.
We heart puffy cookies.

Comments