Skip to main content

Blood Work

So not s'much the news we wanted today on Jude's blood work. His urine tests came back normal but his blood work wasn't what we wanted. We will re-do it next week. We are praying it will all be within the normal range when we re-do it. Thank you for your prayers. I am wondering if this is what every month will be like from now on. I got the call from Dr. Regueira today at 1:30 and waited until 6:00 to find out more information. I felt like I was holding my breath for 4 1/2 hours just for a little tiny glimmer of hope. And clearly the Lord is working on my inability to wait because this all happened at the end of the day on Friday and we can't do anything until Monday.  I trust Him though that this is for our good and His glory.  That is the only way it makes sense.
~~~~~
James loves to sing the alphabet.  And I especially love his grand finale! 

Comments