Skip to main content

Precarious

Well g'morning Sunshine!  James was out of bed with some major gusto this morning...ready to take on the world!  It was a two sippy cup kind of morning for him.
He also showed me the physical definition of "PRECARIOUS" while he dug for his own breakfast.
Maybe I should consider giving the little guy some help every now and then.  We'll see.  It's kind of entertaining to watch.  He's very resourceful.

AND he took a nap...just not in his bed.  Whatever.  It's his choice. 
I talked to Dr. Honey this morning and she was able to put my mind at ease about a lot of things with Jude.  AND...smart gal that she is...she remembered that James had just had a CT of his abdomen when we thought he might have appendicitis a month ago so we DON'T have to do the abdomen sono!  YAHOO!  And she came up with a great plan to help him through the other tests we will be having done on Wednesday.  I am so blessed to have a doctor that loves my kids so much and puts so much thought and time into their care.  I love her!

She was also very encouraging about Jude's outcome...outlook...you know what I mean.  She said that she thinks I will feel more comfortable and positive about things after we get a few months worth of good blood work/urine tests/MIBG scans back.  And of course that is our prayer...that we will get back good reports for little Jude.  And James.

Comments

bonnie said…
James is absolutely adorable and it sounds like Dr. Honey is pretty amazing! I'm glad she was able to put your mind at ease.