Skip to main content

Finally A Normal Sunday

Today was our first day to be back at church all together since everything happened with Jude and it was so great.  We saw Dr. Honey and I forced my newly deepened levels of hysteria on her and she felt Jude's belly right there in the foyer of the church for me.  Then she also was sweet enough to feel James' lymph nodes because...well...because I am crazy and I worry about everything and she knows that.

Our new favorite book is I Love You Stinky Face...it is the sweetest story about a mother's love for her son.  My BSF teaching leader brought it to us in the hospital and I cried through it the first several times.

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Normal Sunday!!!! I've wanted to talk to you all day, but wanted you to rest too! We'll talk tomorrow! We miss your little guys!!