Skip to main content

MIBG Scan 2

PRAISE GOD!  The scans came back CLEAR of any more neuroblastoma!  Thank you Lord!  We are just rejoicing over this wonderful news!
Jude handled today's scan pretty well.  He didn't love having his hands above his head but finally just fell asleep after we put his blankie over his head like he likes.
We waited around for Dr. Lasher to read the scan...I had no plans on going anywhere until I knew something.  My nerves couldn't take waiting all weekend.
He came in and gave us the great news!  We are beyond excited.  This is one more step in the right direction and a HUGE answer to prayer.  We will repeat these scans every 3 months to make sure no more cancer shows up. 

Also...Dr. Lasher said I can stop giving him the SSKI which was causing the allergic reaction.  Another praise!  We originally thought he was going to have to keep having it until Monday night which would mean he would keep getting the rash but because of something very wordy and medically sounding that he told me and I didn't understand...we can stop now!  I'm thrilled!  Now this yucky ole rash can go away!

Again...THANK YOU for praying for Jude!  The Lord is answering our prayers and I am so grateful!  Our last little hurdle for now is the rest of the pathology on the tumor.  Hopefully we will get that next week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
God love all of you!!!! Please know I have been thinking and praying for y'all!! So glad to hear the good news!!!! I know Jude will be OK!! KEEP THE FAITH!!
Don't forget to take care of yourself you will need your strength!! Love you all very much!!!!
Linda