Skip to main content

Dear Cancer...

My beautiful friend Renee has this post on her blog today. 
She is battling cancer for the 2nd time right now and IS going to win...again.  Every letter written to cancer raises $50 for the American Cancer Society. 

Here is mine...not eloquent...but o-well.

Dear Cancer,
He's only 6 months old.  What are you thinking?  He's a baby.  He doesn't deserve this.  He has so much to do and accomplish.  The Lord has huge plans for him.  I have huge plans for him.  He's MY baby and you can't have him.  Go away.
I hate you,
Stephanie

Write you own letter by clicking here please. 

Also, please take the time to read Renee's story.  She is incredibly strong and brave in the face of such adversity.  I admire her strength, honesty, and sense of humor.

Comments

bonnie said…
I love your letter! I hate that we couldn't meet tonight but hopefully soon....
kellieharrison said…
Just saying hi and wondering if anyone can write the Dear cancer letter or if it has to be someone dealing with or has a family dealing with cancer? Just so you know you and your family is on my prayer list!
LUVS
Kel
Snuzi said…
Hi Kellie-Yes, ANYONE can write a letter. Thank you for your prayers! Love you!