Skip to main content

Happy 9 Months Baby James

James is 9 months old today! My, how 1 month can make such a difference. In this last month he has started crawling, cut his first 2 teeth, started pulling up, started saying "Da Da and Ma Ma", and started drinking from a sippy cup. He's been very busy this month. He makes us laugh all the time with his new noises and facial expressions. What a delight this little man is!
~~~~~
Today my friend Bill called and invited the 3 of us to dinner...actually the way he phrased it was, "Do you, Brad and that kid want to go to dinner tonight?" Such a charmer. It's always stumped me why some woman hasn't just snapped him right up. It's a real mystery. All joking aside, we love Bill. He and I worked together. We've kept in touch but this was the first time for him to see James. In his oh-so-subtle way he told me I needed to "cut the kid's hair" and "get the kid out in the sun". Don't worry...I dish it out just as much as I take it. If I didn't know that he really does love us, I might be offended. But I'm not. Anyhow, it was great to get to visit with him tonight. I'll forgive him for saying, "looks like you've lost some of the baby weight" the moment he saw me. Again...ladies, control yourselves...don't call me all at once for his number. I'm friends with his ex-wife and I personally think the woman deserves a medal of honor and bravery for putting up with him as long as she did. Way to go Linda!

Comments

Linda said…
What a lovely family? Compelte with the wacky friend - Bill! I'm so glad ya'll finally got together! Bill had such a great time visiting! He raved about James, Brad and of course you! You two definitely have a special bond. I hope you are able to stay connected - of course you will have to bug him! Make him take you to weekly dinners for catch up! The pics are great! Thanks!! Love you all and wish I was there!
L
Linda said…
I meant to add Happy 9th Month James!

Your hair is perfect and your complexion is flawless!

And I just might deserve a lot more than a medal for taking care of Bill! Poor man is hopeless but in his defense he is just a product of his upbringing. WHAM!! JUST KIDDING! We all love Bill ..... from afar!
L