Skip to main content

This Post Is Boring

I have nothing exciting to say today. My husband is over at my parents watching Transformers with my Dad and brother-in-law. James is sleeping. And I just folded about 60 thousand loads of laundry.

OH WAIT! This is semi-exciting. Today we had these energy efficiency guys come to our house and fix us up. And it was FREE! There is something really boring in there about government grants and whatnot...Brad explained it to me but I didn't listen too hard. My brain switches to "ignore" mode when I hear the word "government", "grant", or when a sentence starts with "we got a flyer on our door today that said...blah blah blah". All of those things mean that the words that will be following them are too boring for my brain to process. Plus I have way more important things to think about like poopy diapers, bottles, and drool. I digress....so the guys came to our house and made a HUGE mess but in the process fixed some vents and outlet covers and other things (that I don't pay attention to because they are not in my jurisdiction) and made our house stay cooler. That's really the bottom line...the house is noticeably cooler because of whatever they did. I could have told you that at the beginning but I used all of those words instead. Sorry about that. And you know...it really wasn't that exciting after all.

I am having a girls day out tomorrow with some friends from high school that I haven't seen in 13 years. I am super excited. Hopefully that will lead to a far less platitudinous post.

My new rule is "no posts without pictures" so I will post an old picture just because it makes me happy.

Comments