Skip to main content

Wonderful Wednesday

I spent a great day today with my Mom and nieces. It is so great to have them in town. I am super excited because I am taking them to the water park on Friday. I LOVE water parks. I am not sure this town is ready for this mom-bod in a swimsuit...especially with no tan...could be scary. Perhaps I shall use this opportunity to expose this lily-white flesh to some sunlight.

Here is Jimbo getting in some snuggle time with his cousin Madison.

Anywho...we had a delish dinner of chicken fried steak, fried squash circles, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, rolls, and green beans. Yeh...we're health nuts. (Note to self...you MUST get up and run in the morning!!!) And to top it off, I just finished caramelizing the tops of 2 creme brulees for the hubs and me. Decadent. We're about to snuggle down and watch a movie.

This is James in somewhat of a mashed potato coma. That's what happens when you sit by Papa. You get all the good stuff!

Comments