Skip to main content

The Weekend Is Over

Our fun weekend is all over. It was such a great time with family and friends. Christi and her family all stopped by while they were passing through town and we got to see them for a little bit. Carrie and Andy left today also. I'm sad to see everyone go but thankful for our fun times. I will see them all again in three and a half weeks.

Here is Uncle Cory and Aunt Christi playing peek-a-boo with James. Oh boy does he love that game!

This is James with my oldest nephew, Will. This guy knows his way around babies. He is an excellent big brother and big cousin. That Will is one handsome boy!


This is the face of a wonderful mother. Brock, my youngest nephew, came up with a handful of rolly pollies and instead of having some sort of over-reactive response like I would have, she calmly holds out her hand and admires the fruits of her son's hard labor. What a good mommy. I'm taking notes.
And this is my middle nephew, Grant. He is just a little love bug. This one is going to be a real heart-breaker. He's helping James with his crawling skills here. I could eat this kid up with a spoon.

What a blessing my family is! I am thankful for each and every one of them.

Comments