Skip to main content

Chuck Norris

Have you heard the Chuck Norris jokes? For instance...When the Boogie Man goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. Or...Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. Yeh...I don't think they are funny either but my husband and brother-in-law find them wildly entertaining. During one visit to my sister's house, we had to endure several torturous days of Chuck Norris jokes. Then for my brother-in-law's birthday, Brad got him a Chuck Norris poster and the movie Delta Force. And then they actually watched it. Heart-warming, huh?

My sister was fortunate enough to make this clever little find one day....

Yep...a Chuck Norris t-shirt....

And Brad was deliriously happy......

He just asked me where his shirt was. Thanks Carrie. Thanks so much. I owe ya one!

Comments