Skip to main content

You Are The Love Of My Life

Happy Anniversary Bradley! I love you so much. You are one of the Lord's sweetest and most precious blessings to me. It is an honor and a pleasure to be your wife.

I know this picture is blurry and out of focus...but I love it because it captures so much of what I remember about that day...flowers, smiles, Bradley, and it all went by in a blur.

The following was part of our marriage ceremony. It is one of my favorite parts...aside from the I do's and whatnot of course...


"The nearest place to Heaven in this world is a God-centered marriage. The opposite is also true. The nearest place to hell on earth is a home where bitterness and hatred and strife are prominent. More scars are put upon a person's character and heart in an unhappy home than in any other place."

"Some say that a home ruled by God's word is a home where angels may be asked to stay with us and they will not find themselves out of place."

"I know this is the kind of home that you both desire. You want Heaven to be your home."

I can honestly say that our marriage, our relationship, and our home is a place of rest and joy and bliss and Heaven. We have been richly blessed by the Lord in our marriage and I will spend everyday thanking the Lord for this precious gift.

Comments