Skip to main content

Tuesday Randomness

Wow! There is a major storm blowing in. How exciting! Except Brad is out on a run right now. Hope he runs fast! That is the difference between a real athlete and myself...he runs even though there is a severe thunderstorm warning...I run for cover.

Today I had such an immense amount of grocery shopping to do that I dropped my son off with his Nana so I could concentrate. It took me 2 hours. I don't think I have ever grocery shopped for 2 hours before in my life. It's exhausting. Anyhow, I got back to a spoiled little boy. He was asleep when I got to Mom's and when I woke him up, he didn't want to have anything to do with his mommy. He just wanted Nana. Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. I love it!

He's easy to spoil.

I am looking forward to this 4th of July weekend. Both of my sisters will be in town! I can't wait to see them! Bean is also coming to town and we will get to see him too! I have a lot to get done between now and Friday.


We have also started planning a trip to my sister's in-law's cabin near Angel Fire. We have been every year for the past 5 years except for one. Brad has only been twice. We love it. It is so peaceful and relaxing. We are going at the end of July. It will be James' first trip and I know he will love it as much as we do.

This is the first year we went. No Brock, Brad or Baby James. 2004.
The 2nd year pictures are missing. Christi was pregnant with Brock and Brad and I weren't married yet so he wasn't invited.

Third year...right after our honeymoon. 2006.
4th year. The addition of Brock and Brad to the family picture. 2007.
The hunters and their prey. Yes, it's a hummingbird. Don't ask.
This was moments before Christi and I met up with a snake in the river. My scream was heard all throughout those mountains. I ran all the way back to the 4-wheelers and sat there and cried until Christi calmly sauntered back to drive me to safety.

I can't wait to get a picture this year with James in it! It's fun to see the family picture get bigger and bigger each year. Coincidentally...so does my butt.

I will leave you with some beautiful flowers from Brad's garden.

Comments

Zach Bean said…
I must admit I'm impressed with Brad's gardening skills. Then again, there isn't much that guy can't do.
Melinda said…
Your butt ... BIG .. I think NOT!! You are still as beautiful as I can remember you .. Maybe even more since you are so in love with both your boys!! I LOVE IT!