Skip to main content

The Psalms

This was such a wonderful reminder this morning. The Lord HAS given me the desires of my heart (vs. 4) by giving me a loving husband, a healthy wonderful son, and the blessing of getting to be a stay-at-home-wife and mommy. I am ever mindful of these blessings...even in difficult times because I know that the Lord has promised to save me (vs. 6).

Psalm 20:4-8

4 "May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. 6 Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; He answers him from His holy heaven with the saving power of His right hand. 7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. 8 They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm."



This is a quote from one of the books I read in the mornings: "Yes, the future is bright, because of God's faithfulness. His abiding truth does not change with my mood, and He never wavers when I stumble and fall over a promise of His through my unbelief."

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
He is worthy when you are not. He is faithful to you when you are unfaithful to Him. and His word is true. He is not a man to lie or boast.