Skip to main content

Father's Day Weekend


We have had a great weekend! Yesterday I made desserts for our Dads for Father's day. I made a German Chocolate Cake for my dad and Frosty Snowballs for Brad's dad. I recruited Brad for my least favorite task...chopping the pecans. See....look how cheerful he was about helping!
We decided to separate James and George until James can learn to be easy with George, or George can learn to not growl at James. James was very curious about the new arrangement. He has also started to give standing up a shot. I am just now getting used to his new crawling mobility...I'm not ready for standing and walking yet.
Today we had a wonderful morning with my parents. They kept James overnight and we met them at their church this morning and then had lunch together. Here are my three favorite guys!
Then tonight we had dinner with Brad's family. Brad's sister is Karin and she and her husband, JT have a little girl that is two months younger than James. It will be fun for them to grow up together. Her name is Addison. Karin is pregnant with their second and due in December! I can't wait!

Comments