Skip to main content

James and George

James has really taken an interest in George. I mean REALLY. James makes a cute little noise when he sees him that means "George" in baby talk...only George hasn't figured that out yet. We are working with him on being "easy" and "sweet" with the puppy because he hasn't learned the power of his own freakish strength yet. The kid has quite a grasp...and I have some bald spots to prove it. George has only growled at him once...and I am certain it won't happen again because the dog was flung into the back yard for many many hours...nobody growls at my baby. Needless to say he has been a real peach since then...no matter how much abuse James dishes out. I've tried explaining to George that the baby thinks he is loving on him. He seems to understand.

So today James was playing on his blankie and George came up to play with him.

I love that you can tell James is smiling in these because his cheeks are all poofed up. And likewise you can tell that George is frowning.

"Hey! There's George! He wants to play!"

"Come here puppy!"

"Oh...I almost gotcha."

"Ok, I'm really going to have to give it all I've got."

"Gotcha!"

"I gotta good hold on you now!"

After George broke free he went and pouted. Poor sport.

And by the way...yes, I do know that my dog is in a snappy pink blouse...I do know that he is a boy...and I do know it is semi-abusive to dress dogs. But he just looks so darn cute. He has several pink ensembles that look just lovely up against his fluffy white fur. Brad was very fearful that I would do the same thing to our son when we found out we were having a boy. It takes a real man to pull off pink.

Comments