Skip to main content

Da-da

Today James held his arms up to Brad and said, "Da-da"!!!!! We are so thrilled. I asked him several times, "Where's Da-da?" and he looks right to Brad. He gets it! What a little smartypants! I'll try to get it on video. Let me tell you...James sure loves his Daddy! I love his Daddy too!!
I tried to get a picture of his little toothy today and this is as close as it got. He's not havin' it. I don't know where his stubbornness comes from?!?!? Must be Brad because we all know that his charming disposition clearly came from me! Or not.
Speaking of charming...I have the best husband in the entire world. I got a migraine this morning. Ick. Just as I was about to call in Mom for help, Brad called and I told him what was going on. He came straight home, sent me to bed, closed the door, made his own lunch, took care of and fed James and let me sleep for one glorious hour! When I woke up I felt 100% better. Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What an angel.....James Cary....and his Da-da.

Love you all! YAMS