Skip to main content

Cupie Doll James


James is being a real sweetie-pie today. I had to dress him in camo to counteract the cupie doll curl on top of his head.
I finally managed to get a picture of his little tooth! And the one beside it is just about to poke through.

He was especially clingy yesterday...which I NEVER mind...but Brad told me to ignore it otherwise he'll get spoiled. "Get" spoiled??? Ummm....I think someone is already spoiled.BUT...I was reading in my Babywise book today about discipline (among other things) and it said that the goal of discipline is to "encourage your child in right behavior by correcting wrong behavior" and that "children don't naturally grow into right behavior-they are trained into it".I've thought a lot about these things today and although it seems entirely inconceivable to me that the precious angel could ever misbehave or require correction...I know the day will come. But...that day is not today.

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
oh girl. i REALLY dont want to take you out of "your moment". so instead of me saying something that is not encouraging like "oh, you just wait, your time is coming, girlfriend" let me just say: i have a 4 year old boy that would LOVE to come stay the weekend with you. and that would be all you needed to see it for yourself.... :)