Skip to main content

Cousins and Crawling

My parents are keeping 2 of my 3 adorable nephews right now so Brad, James and I went to hang out with them tonight. Boy are they great! We had so much fun with them. James was fascinated by them and everything they were doing. We can't wait to go back over there tomorrow and see them. What great cousins James has!

And in other news....

James is getting VERY close to crawling! He wants to so badly but all he can do is go backwards. (I SO know how that feels!) But he is finally up on his knees and I have a feeling it will happen very soon. I need to get to Babies R Us and get all that kid-proofing stuff. If you listen closely to the video you can hear that he pants like a little puppy while he is trying to crawl. Note to self: less playtime with George.



Comments