Skip to main content

A Bit Of A Letdown

So I got a little clarification on Jude's lab work and I am not as happy as I was yesterday.  Although his levels are within the "normal range", both numbers went up.  We want them to go down.  Dr. Honey is always able to put my mind at ease when I am having trouble understanding different aspects of this cancer but she is out of town right now.  She will be able to translate a lot of this to me when she gets home.  Although Dr. Regeuira is FABULOUS...there is a disconnect with him being able to explain things in a way I understand.  Thankfully, Dr. Honey is fluent in Snuzi.  I'm trying to just sit tight until she gets back.  Raine is also out of town (how could they leave me unattended, right?!?!?!) and she'll be back on Thursday and should be able to tell me James' lab results...if not just ward off the panic attack that I am settling nicely into until Dr. Honey gets home.
Today Jude started his first little crawls!  I am so excited! I bet he will be crawling all over the place by this weekend.  He's getting A LOT of coaching and encouragement from his big bro!  I love how intently he is looking at James.
Such a good coach!
While we were eating dinner tonight I gave Jude some yogurt melts for the first time.  Not so sure he's a fan.  This kid definitely did not get my sweet tooth.
James and Jude stayed with Nana and Papa for a few hours tonight and James discovered some cool new shoes.
He also had picked up some groovy new dance moves that he showed us when he got home.
We had out last meeting for the Relay tonight and I am starting to get excited about the event. I am still totally overwhelmed though. Maybe I've taken on a bit much by doing this so soon after Jude's diagnosis but how could I not get involved?
Thank you so much if you've made a donation to our team.  It really does mean so much to Brad and I.  And it's not too late if you would still like to make a tax-deductible donation...just click here.
 ~~~~~
This is the verse I am trying to focus on tonight as my heart feels heavy with concern for Jude...

Philippians 4:6-8-Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything.  With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God.  Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand.  And this peace will control the way you think and feel.  Finally, my friends, keep you minds on whatever is true, pure, right, holy, friendly, and proper.  Don't ever stop thinking about what is truly worthwhile and worthy of praise.

Comments

Celee said…
Praying for Jude and for you!

Celee