Skip to main content

Finally

Both Dr. Honey and Raine are back in town!  Thank you Lord!  And let's all hope they never leave town at the same time again.  My nerves can't handle it.  I spoke to them for a long time this morning and I have GREAT news!  All of James' labs came back PERFECT!!!!  Thank you Lord!!!!  The only thing is that he is allergic to cats.  That makes me laugh.  I can handle that one. 

And as far as Jude is concerned, Dr. Honey seems comfortable with his labs even though they went up this month since they are within the "normal range".  Of course I wish they had gone down but I am going to try to relax about it and just be happy that they are in the normal range.

Honestly...I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted this morning.  I have been worried about James' labs for months.  I was worried about getting them done and the fact that we kept having to put it off.  Worried about the trauma on James.  Worried about the results.  And now to know everything is perfect is such a gigantic blessing and relief! 

And to have Dr. Honey and Raine back in town and to have them explain everything to me about Jude in a way I can understand is another big relief.

What a happy Friday!!!!!  Thank you Lord for these answered prayers!!!!

Comments

Aw that is great news!! So happy for you and your family!!
Celee said…
Praise God! And on a different note, could you guys be any more photogenic? You make the rest of us look like pathetic slobs!

Celee