Skip to main content

Heavyweight

Jude is gaining some much-needed weight.  He now only weights 8 pounds less than his big brother.
Chunky Monkey!
James could stand to put on a few pounds himself.  We're working on that too.  He is such a picky eater and that is so foreign to me.  I have always eaten anything...even when I was little...I've got the thighs to prove it.  James eats like his Daddy...picky picky picky.  But we are getting better.  I'm catching on to what he needs and likes and making it work.  He's educating me as we go.
Tonight we didn't know if Jude was working on his yoga poses...
Or channeling his inner Costanza...
He also had peaches for the first time today. I think they were a little too tart for him.

But I love how he powers through.  Thata boy!  Maybe he will have Mommy's appetite.

Comments

bonnie said…
Oh my gosh! We were cracking up about Jude and his inner Costanza! So funny!