Skip to main content

When Will I Ever Learn?

Sometimes I wonder what it is that James does while I am in the shower.  Today I found out.  He covered himself and Puppy with stickers while sitting in a laundry basket...
He did this...whatever this is...
 
Then he told me to "stay back!"
Then he tried to hide what he had really been busy doing.
Coloring...
On stuff other than paper...
Today Jude got the immunizations he was supposed to get at his six month well-check.  Poor little thing.  But as always, he was a champ.  He just covered up his face with his favorite blankie and took all 3 shots like a man.
At nap time I heard that James was up in his room playing instead of sleeping so I went up to get him.  I walked in and found him in nothing but his t-shirt.  Yall.  When am I going to learn?  I thought he had gotten the message with taping on his diapers for a few days.  Clearly it didn't soak in.  He had a poopy and took it off and wiped with a box of wipes and hid them all over his room behind things...behind the bed, the dresser, the wardrobe, the changing table.  It was like a totally not awesome Easter egg hunt with poop covered wipes instead of candy-filled eggs.  That's no prize at all.  The best part was when I came in and surveyed his "work", he just came straight up to me and hugged me and said, "I so missed you Momma!  I so love you!"  That kid knows how to work it.

So I guess after the fancy up-do I gave him this morning he really got the last laugh.

Comments