Skip to main content

Healthy Children

Hi!  I've missed you!  I've managed to get a few things done around here since Blogger has been down.  I got a lot of baby food made up for Jude since he has had a voracious appetite lately.  I can't keep that boy filled up.
I made him butternut squash, acorn squash, carrots and spinach.  72 servings total!
Both boys seem to be feeling better!  Jude is back to his happy little self and loves playing with his big brother.
And Jamesie has been working on his art nonstop.
Well, except for when he stops to be grossed out by something outside...like a leaf or something awful like that.  Definitely my child.
Today he had a weird little episode of i-don't-know-what...he ran a fever, acted very lethargic, screaming and crying and saying "It hurts bad" but couldn't tell me what it was that hurt bad, and just wanted to lay in bed.  I don't know how he could have anything after 10 days of antibiotics but I called Dr. Honey anyways.  I was going to take him in but all of the sudden he started acting ok, his fever was back down to normal, and he jumped up at the table and gobbled down his lunch! 
What in the world?????  I don't know but these kids need to give me a break.  If we can make it through today and tomorrow, this will be the first full week in about 2 months that we haven't been to a doctor's office.  Although I have been on the phone with them every single day this week, several times a day.  Don't you know they are so sick of me!  Raine suggested I go to nursing school.  I laughed since my gag threshold kicks in somewhere right before poop.  I definitely couldn't handle nursing.  I can barely change my own children's diapers without barfing.

I am so thankful that my boys are finally feeling better.  AND we have a full week before we have to go back and start blood work again for Jude!  Yahoo!  Maybe by then James will be well enough to get his done too.

Psalm 128:3b-4-...your home will be rich with healthy children.  That is how the Lord will bless everyone who respects Him.

Comments