Skip to main content

FORE!

We had dinner with Mom and Dad tonight and spent some time playing outside.
I love this picture of Jamesie and his Nana picking flowers! Love it!
A few things you need to know about the pictures below...
1-James and I need some serious sun on our lily-white skin.
2-I am ZERO% athletic.
3-James risked his life by being anywhere near me while I'm trying to throw that nerf thing.
4-James burned off some serious energy running to get the ball every time I threw it.
5-I felt remotely guilty about playing fetch with my son.
6-I made him give me kisses to keep throwing it.  Shameless.
We have changed our appointment to have Jude's blood work done to tomorrow morning.  We are praying that all of his numbers/levels are normal and good.  I still don't know when we are going to do James'.  I need to ask Dr. Honey.

Thank you for continuing to pray for Jude and his complete healing!

Comments