Skip to main content

And Then There Were 3...

...with pneumonia.  I am the only healthy one in the house right now and we are diligently praying I stay that way so I can take care of these boys.

Both boys had chest x-rays today and an appointment with Dr. Honey.  We are regulars there.  Brad had another appointment with his doc and his WBC went from 32,000 yesterday to 16,000 today.  He got another shot of antibiotics and will go back again tomorrow.  He is still quarantined to our room.

Tonight is another night of breathing treatments every 3 hours for James and Jude.  They each got a steroid shot and antibiotic shot at the doctor then will start oral antibiotics and steroids tomorrow.  Dr. Honey told me tonight that although the tunnel is very very long, she can still see a light at the end of it.  I am glad someone can, because right now, I can't.

However...I am head over heals for this little boy...
~~~~~
Today I am thanking the Lord that I have stayed healthy, that I have a precious Dr. Honey who quickly sees to our needs and has made my life so much easier because of her extraordinary care for us, and that He is "trusting me with this experience".

2 Corinthians 4:7-9-We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves. We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.

"You are my blessed home, where I can enter and be at rest even when all around and above is a sea of trouble" Andrew Murray

Comments

Celee said…
I love Andrew Murray! Praying for you guys, Snuzi.

celee