Skip to main content

Doctors Doctors & More Doctors

A day without a doctor visit???  What's that like????  I wouldn't know.  Brad and I both went to the doctor today.  I started feeling the beginnings of this lovely little sickness we are passing around and wasted NO time heading to the doctor and getting on an antibiotic.  I am not feeling anywhere near as bad as all my boys are but everyone knows the Mommy can't get sick.  Right?  Please Lord!?!?! 

However, this nurse told the biggest patient that the laundry's piling up, up there in his nice cozy little quarantined haven where food and drinks are brought at his every request...so he slapped on a mask and gloves and got to foldin'!  I'm sure he enjoyed the break from the monotony of being waited on hand and foot...you know what a drag that can be.  And seriously...no one folds laundry like an ex-military man.
I also squeezed in a little nap today while Jude was sleeping and James was locked napping in his room.  When I set him free he had once again emptied his drawers and I am so sleep deprived I didn't even care...it allowed me a much needed nap.  AND...Brad cleaned it up!!!!  Bonus!

Here is Jude's one smile for the day.
He's being pretty stingy with them and that is not like my little love bug.  He feels so darn bad.

Here is one thing I've learned...NEVER say..."surely things won't get any worse". 

Comments