Skip to main content

Abundance

I am cautiously optimistic that we may have all turned the corner today.  Last night was very rough...James started vomiting.  I was so worried but after talking to Dr. Honey this morning she said that may have actually been a good thing to get some of the junk out of his lungs. And this morning, everyone was acting and feeling a lot better.  Brad was up this morning before I was sanitizing the upstairs, changing sheets, doing laundry...yeh...he's AWESOME!
James' favorite way to pass the time while doing his breathing treatments is to look at pictures of his girlfriends "Dabby and Dannie".  So. In. Love.  There are many many kiss prints on my screen.
Since we have been quarantined...the boys (and apparently George) have been missing Nana and Papa.  Nana brought us a delicious meal tonight and slipped in a little snuggle time with the boys.  They needed some Nana loving.
This picture just about sums up my day.  That is one days worth.
I had to take Judie Bug up to the hospital today for some more blood work.  Dr. Regueira wanted to check his levels.  He was such a big brave boy!  He just sat on my lap with his little arm stretched out, watched them draw his blood and didn't even flinch or cry.  And the GREAT NEWS is that everything came back good!  His WBC was one point low but that is probably due to the pneumonia.  We are just praising the Lord for the good news and for a good day!  We won't have to repeat these labs for 3 more weeks.  Yahoo!

I know that everyday is filled with blessings from the Lord but today was abundant with them.  I am sad that I missed some of those blessings the last couple of days because of my discouragement.  The Lord is faithful even when I am not.

2 Corinthians 9:8-And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

1 Timothy 1:14-15-The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the worst.

Psalm 106:1-2-Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever. Who can list the glorious miracles of the Lord? Who can ever praise Him enough?

Comments

bonnie said…
Yay! Glad to hear the good news about Jude's bloodwork! One of these days our kids will be healthy at the same time and we'll finally get together! Maybe this summer...well definitely in June! ;)
Unknown said…
:) Reading this made me think of today's daily word:

Enthusiasm

I live life with enthusiasm, positivity and hope.


I begin this day filled with the spirit of God. My positive energy and enthusiasm are contagious. My mind and heart are open to living life fully. I experience life differently when my attitude is positive and hopeful. Where I previously saw obstacles, I now see opportunities.

I check in with myself midday to refocus my energy and to assure I am living from an awareness of the Divine. If I have allowed outer conditions to distract me or pull me off course, I adjust my attitude and outlook.

As I end this day, I once again check in with myself and notice I have much to be thankful for. I live my life with enthusiasm, recognizing and appreciating the spirit of God that enlivens me.

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.--Romans 12:11

xoxo
Renee
Jen said…
Yay! SO glad that everyones starting to feel better around your house and that the blood test went well! Praise the Lord :) He is faithful and true!