Skip to main content

We Are Getting So Close

Woo Hoo!  We are only $75 away from our Relay For Life goal with 28 days to go!  I am so proud of our team!  I am looking so forward to the event...especially to Dad and Jude making the survivor lap.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to our team, please click here.  Some of the personal reasons I am choosing to participate in the Relay and help raise money for the American Cancer Society are because of their 1-800-227-2345 phone line that is answered 24 hours a day.  I have called this number many times, sometimes for answers to questions that are keeping me up in the middle of the night, for reassurance, for second opinions, and for support.  A friend of mine that works for the ACS got James some books to help him understand what is going on with Jude.  I didn't even know that those sort of books existed.  Although we haven't had to travel to have any treatments for Jude, the ACS helps provide patients with travel and lodging expenses if they need it.  How awesome is that?!?!    And mainly because I am all for supporting those who are fighting to put an end to cancer.

Comments