Skip to main content

Happy Weekend!

I am looking forward to a weekend of everyone being healthy!  Plus, Brad said he would "give me the weekend off" (except for a few hours tomorrow that he has to work).  So that means if someone starts crying in the middle of the night...I don't have to get up to see about them.  I don't have to change any diapers.  No laundry.  I will still cook because I like to do that and if I don't we will all have to eat cereal all weekend because that is all Brad knows how to "cook".  And when the boys wake up at 5:00 in the morning ready to be fed and have their diapers changed and carried downstairs simultaneously and watch cartoons and have 50 sippy cups filled and re-filled and try to pick between 5 different kinds of cereal which most mornings seems to be a tremendously difficult life-altering decision and get 2 gummy bear vitamins and let George outside before he tee-tees on the rug ANNNNDDDD start the coffee...I am staying tucked in bed while Brad sees to them.  How awesome is this arrangement?!?!  I'm pumped.
It's like what should have happened on Mother's Day but didn't because everyone was sick.

When I was washing my make-up off tonight I heard Jamesie laughing and dried my face and looked down the counter and saw him copying me at Brad's sink.
Little monkey!
James was more than ready for bed tonight since he didn't take a nap.

"Soooo tired but...must....keep.....coloring...."
It was so nice of my 3 bosses to give me the weekend off...maybe I will ask for a raise next!

Comments

Jen said…
YAY!! I was laughing at the morning routine...that sounds exactly what my morning routine looks like!! Glad you get to enjoy your belated Mothers Day!! :)