Skip to main content

Whoooo Whoooo

Look who popped into town today!
MY SWEETIE!!!!  It is so good to see his sweet face!

This morning I hung out with the fam!
Maddie, Jude, & Jamesie Poo
Nana, Carrie, Snuzi, Jamesie
Andy and Papa working on the wagon
My BEAUTIFUL nieces and Judie Bug
Later Nana took the girls and James to the Discovery Center...or as Jamesie calls it...the "Scubby Center".


Mom said that James' favorite exhibit was the archaeological exhibit...not surprising since he loves dinosaurs!



Ok...if you know me...and maybe if you don't...you might know that one of my biggest fears is OWLS!  I really hate them.  Really.  So when Mom, Morgie, Maddie, and James were leaving for the Scubby Center I threw my camera to Maddie and asked her to take some pictures for me.  When I was flipping through the pictures...that little smarty pants had this little treat for me.
And now I have to sleep with a nightlight on for the rest of the year.  Thanks Mad.  Love ya.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha...fear of owls. :o) There's probably a techical name for that on the internet somewhere... I guess when you think about what they do (stay awake all night looking for prey) they can seem kind of scary, but I still like them! :o)