Skip to main content

Odds And Ends

It has been wonderful to have Brad home with us.  Jamesie has been soaking up all the time he can with him.
So has Judie Bug.  (I love love love this picture!)
We played outside today.  James put one of his chairs over the sprinkler and cooled off.
These are the funky ugly weird shoes Brad got for Father's Day.  He loves them. 
But my gosh...they are sure not cute.
They are supposed to make your feet move more naturally and freely...blah blah blah.  But they sure were not concerned about making them purty.

Also, remember back when I posted about Shellac manicures here?  Well, I have to tell you that it has completely ruined my nails.  Now, I didn't have the strongest nails in the world, but they weren't too bad.  Now, they are shot.  They keep ripping down so far that it hurts.  I'm taking prenatal vitamins to try to help them out a little.  But all of this by way of saying...unless you have like some crazy strong nails...DON'T get one of those manicures.

Ok...so there is the most random post ever.  Sorry.

Comments