Skip to main content

Shellac

I got a shellac manicure the other day.  The big deal with getting a shellac manicure is that it is guaranteed to last for 2 weeks.  So here it is the day I got it done.
And here it is on day 10...grown out and a big chip on my middle finger after doing dishes.  One of the many hazards of being a housewife.

It was super difficult to get off.  I had to soak them in acetone for for.ev.er.  It was a total waste of a good nap time. Plus, it majorly weakened my nails.  So...although I've never had a manicure last for 10 whole days, I've never had a manicure weaken my nails so badly.  It is worth it if you have several things to do that you want your nails to look nice for, but it is kind of hard on them.

There ya go...that's my two cents.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been wondering about those!! Thanks for the "review".