Skip to main content

97 Photos???

I walked into the living room this morning and saw a guilty look all over James' face.  In his hand was my camera.  "I take peekchurrrs!"  He has now claimed my camera as his own and gets a little irritated when I take it from him.  I will spare you the entire 97 pictures that he took throughout the day and just show you a few.
Word World

Spidey Muff Muffs with a side of Judie Bug

Mom on the poodoo (computer)

Nana Pie (this is my favorite one!)  And no wonder he is so crazy about his Nana...look how she looks at him!

Judie Bug (I like the artistic angle he gave this one)
Brad and I were discussing some parenting issues tonight about James.  We are learning as we go.  I guess that is how it is with the first child.  We tend to swing from one extreme to the other and then finally land somewhere in the middle.  Parenting is the hardest job in the world...the most rewarding and precious as well.  I just hope we don't irreparably screw our kids up in the process.  We tend to be far too easy on him with some things and far to strict on others.  We pray the Lord will lead us to the right way to parent each of our children.  In a way that will honor the Lord.  But like we did tonight...we often make mistakes.  Which lands James right in bed with us with a bowl of ice cream and tv time with Mom and Dad.

Our children are such a blessing. (Sometimes more so in these quiet moments, right?)
~~~~~
For all of James' food issues...Jude is just the opposite. He puts everything in his mouth. He even ate a renegade frosted mini wheat from James' cereal bowl that he found on the floor. We crack up at how wide he opens his mouth for his food.
He also tends to put his legs straight up in the air while he eats. What a monkey!
 
Psalm 127:3-Children are a gift from the Lord; babies are a reward. (NCV)

I love my sweet little rewards!

Comments

Kristi Kelly said…
LOVE James' photos...too cute:) And I COMPLETELY know how you feel about parenting. It is hard to find the right discipline methods...we struggle too (our poor first borns right???) I personally met James and think he is a perfectly happy and loved child so keep doing what you are doing:) Love ya!!