Skip to main content

My Own Personal Shredder

I put James down for a nap today when I really knew better.  I knew he wasn't tired but I also knew that he wasn't feeling well and I hoped that he would rest.  I hoped wrong.  He did THIS to the books I left in bed with him.
I was so unhappy. And when he got in trouble for it he just looked at me and smiled. That is when I called Nana and told her that she better come and get him in a hurry. So note to self...no more books in his bedroom at "nap time". And if you need any private documents shredded I know someone who can do it for cheap and fast.

The second extremely important thing I have to tell you is that if you have not gotten some of these...
 ...RUN, don't walk, to the nearest store and get a few packages because OH. MY. GOSH. they are so good.  I first saw them on Jodie's blog and for this...I will love her forever.  She has a totally awesome blog that you should check out for reasons other than these cookies but yall...these are some good cookies.  "Coconut Dreams" is right!  Seriously, don't just buy one package or you will be mad at yourself.  They are even better than the Girl Scout version.

Jamesie sure was not himself today.  I know he isn't feeling well.  I may have to call Dr. Honey tomorrow if he is not feeling better.  I hate when he doesn't feel well.  I am still hoping he is just worn out from a busy weekend and will bounce back after some rest.  On the other hand...Jude was just a delight today! 

He is just a little firecracker and brings me SO much joy.
And I really love the funky little way he crawls.  So cute!

Comments

Celee said…
I'm so jealous Jude is crawling! Calvin still doesn't do anything. Kurtis called me in the other day saying he rolled over, he rolled over. I had to tell him that I moved him. False alarm.

Seriously, I've been getting caught up on your blog. You've had quite a few weeks! I'm so glad you guys are going to Dallas, even if just to calm your minds. Just keep taking it a day at a time- in your case each day really does have enough trouble of its own!

Love you guys,

Celee
Anonymous said…
Ugh.. I feel your fustration. Been there... done that. THEN, when the pen and marker marks covered the legs, I quickly forgot about the shredding. HA

Have a good one, girlie.
Jodie said…
I swear your two boys are the cutest kids ever!! So darn cute!! I love the name Jude... very cute by the way!
I'm so glad I got you addicted to those cookies... I feel better I'm not the only one that likes them!!