Skip to main content

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, Daddy, and Father-in-law! 
I sure have been blessed with some truly amazing men in my life!

This morning started out with church with my parents.  James had a great time seeing all of the great animals they have in the nursery wing.  Birds, fish, turtles, and a guinea pig (that James called "a bunny with no ears)!  James loved it!
Of course he had to make sure Puppy didn't miss any of the action.
 
Then we went to Mom and Dad's for lunch.  James decided to help Nana cook in one of Papa's old aprons.  Handy that they have the same name, huh?  We had a scrumptious lunch of chicken fried steak, cream gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, fried okra, rolls, and apple dumplings.  YUM!  My Mom knows how to cook up some good Southern food!
Then James looked at the ads with Papa.
It is no secret that Jamesie is a Nana's boy.  He loves her so much.  I think it has a lot to do with that unconditional spoiling love that only a Nana can give.
 
 
And this is my favorite picture.  I don't even remember it happening but when I looked at my pictures later I died laughing.  He just up and wrapped those big ol lips of his right around Nana's nose.  Sorry Nana!
Tonight I was on the phone with my Mom and not paying attention to what James was doing and I looked over and he had gotten the oranges out of the refrigerator and a spoon and was helping himself to a little late night snack.  With stickers all over his face no less.
Tomorrow we have 2 appointments for Jude.  One with Dr. Honey and the other with Dr. Regueira. I will let you know how they go.

Happy Father's Day and nite nite!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey woman!!!

My son is a Nana's boy too... and oh, she spoils him rotten!

Email me with an update, plz. :)
Jodie said…
Just came across your blog and your kids are sooooo cute!! I'm following you now!! Happy Wednesday!!