Skip to main content

Good News!

Our sweet Dr. Honey called me tonight with the first of the results from the MIBG scans and GREAT NEWS!!!!!!  So far so good!  It's all clear!  The radiologist still has to look at another part of it tomorrow but he anticipates that it will also be all clear!  Thank you Lord!!!!! 
Jude was totally excited too!  We celebrated together!
Today's scan was very hard on Jude and he cried through the entire thing.  It was nerve-wracking for me to see him so upset and scared.  I understand now why the hospitals in larger cities that do this more often sedate the children.  It is as much for them as it is for the Mommies. 

I am so grateful for the good news so far!  What a relief!  Thank you for your prayers!

Dr. Honey is such an angel!  She is on vacation with her family right now and she called to get the results of our scans so that I wouldn't have to wait over the weekend until our appointment with the oncologist on Monday.  How precious is she?!?!?!  Plus...she totally knows that I am a nervous eater and she wanted to spare me the calories.  She called while I was at the store and I confessed to her that I had Twinkies in my cart.

This morning James wanted to eat his cereal at the coffee table instead of the regular table.  Whatev.  See Jude back there in the distance???  Well, about 2 seconds after I took this picture he crawled right up and decided he wanted some cereal too and pulled James' cereal bowl off the table...milk and all.  James was less than pleased.  Jude, on the other hand, was delighted.  I've never seen a kid shove cereal in his mouth so fast.  This did nothing to help the lack of love that James has for his little brother.

Comments