Skip to main content

Gone Again

Brad had to leave again this morning. But not before having some donuts with his best big boy.
And a little fishing.
James was not happy when Brad had to leave again. He cried and went and got on Brad's side of the bed and snuggled down into his pillow and said, "Daddy come back!" My heart broke into a million pieces for him.

We went over to Mom and Dad's this morning.
Jamesie just cannot get enough of his Nana Pie! I love this picture of them.
Papa and the boys.
James actually admitted being "xausted" (exhausted). So I jumped at the chance to run him home and put him down for a nap. I loved his bedhead when he woke up.
Then I found out the reason for the xaustion...he is running a fever of course. It would be absolutely ridiculous to think that this family could go a whole week without someone running a fever. We will see what tomorrow brings. Maybe he will sleep it off tonight.

You know James is in his new photography phase...well tonight every time he would catch a fish he would bring it to me and want to take a picture.


It shouldn't surprise me that James likes taking pictures so much.  He has had a camera shoved in his face since the second he arrived into this world.  Literally.
 ~~~~~
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead!

Numbers  6:24-26-"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sorry Brad had to leave again! How long is he gone for? So nice that you have family close by to keep you company, though! :o)

Wow...you really did get a good "first picture" didn't you?? Cord still attached and all! I barely remember anything about Lexie's birth (darn drugs!!), kinda wish I'd had someone there to take pictures/video. :o)