Skip to main content

And The Hits Just Keep On Coming. Literally.

Tonight James was throwing a big beach ball in the living room. He accidentally threw it towards the mantel and it hit a big wooden letter and made it fall directly down on Jude's head.
It hit his head first then fell on the floor and bounced back up and hit him again. He has 4 big knots on his head. He screamed for 30 minutes straight. We made a mad dash across town to Dr. Honey's house for her to look him over because I was in an all out panic. She thinks he is fine and I will just keep a close eye on him for the next 48 hours. As if I didn't have enough to worry about with that kid.
One of these days James is going to get his bell rung by Jude.  And I will probably let him.

Jude got to try meat sticks tonight for the first time.  Just the name makes me want to puke.  He didn't seem to like them at first but once he got a hang of the texture...watch out! 
And I know that this looks like just a weird video of the hallway but I was laughing so hard because James was in his room for bedtime and wanted out.  He was calling me by my name instead of by Mommy.  Well...he mixed it up a little.  He threw a few Snuzi Mommy's in there.  He cracks me up.
Ok...back to staring at Jude to make sure he is ok.  Nite nite.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Snuzi!!! Snuzi!! hee hee...

You sound exactly like I thought you would! You southern, chic, you!! :)

Ok.... I have to admit, that I was gagging right along with him. But he makes gagging cute.