Skip to main content

Deja Vu

I think I remember saying this about one week ago today but it just feels so good to feel good.  While I was giving James a bath this morning I came in and heard him chastising one of his tub toys and standing him in the corner.  I asked him what was going on and he said, "That boy was talking ugly so he had to put his nose in the corner."  Glad to know it's sinking in.
But clearly the "boys" are slow-learners because soon the whole crew had been banished to the corner.  We just can't let our toys get too out of hand.  James has to let them know who is boss.
James insisted on the bug towel.  He loves those dang character towels and I hate them because they are so hard to fold.  I hope they don't accidentally get misplaced.  Sometimes that happens to the things Mommy doesn't like.

James got to have a fun afternoon with Nana and Papa today.  He went to the Discovery Center and park.  While he was doing that Brad, Jude and I went to Sam's...which in my book is some big fun.  It makes my day to round the corner and see some sweet little old lady standing there with her yummy samples.  Gouda and roast beef sandwich?  Yes and Thank You!  Chimichanga?  Yes, two please.  Chai latte?  Absolutely!  Chicken sandwich?  Why not!  

James brought me home two adorable tiny pink roses from Nana's garden.  He was very proud of himself because he knows I love flowers...especially pink ones.
We have been promising Jamesie that we would take him to pick out a pumpkin at our favorite pumpkin patch but we keep getting sick.  We finally got to go today.  Last year when we did this Jude was tiny.
 
Now look at my big boys!
 
James is a big fan of pumpkins and immediately bonded with his.  He told me it was going to watch tv with him on the couch.  That's weird, but ok.
I am praising God for this GOOD and beautiful day!  I am thanking Him for our health.

Comments