Skip to main content

1st Snowman Of The Year

Last night I told James that it was going to snow.  He asked if he could build a snowman.  This morning Brad and I couldn't wait to wake him up to show him the snow!  He immediately wanted to build his snowman, but it was still dark outside and we had to get ready for BSF.  I told him that if it was still snowing after BSF, we would build a snowman...thinking that never in a million years it would still be snowing.  Guess what?  It was still snowing.  So then I told him we would build a snowman after naps.

Time to pay up.  The snow was melting super fast.  We (ok...I) built the tiniest fastest snowman ever.  But it's ok because Jamesie loved it.
Yes, I'm wearing pj pants with my snow boots.  Don't judge.  It was a long day.

Comments

Steph said…
dwarf snowmen are snowmen too! glad james got his snowday wish to come true!
Anonymous said…
You look adorable in your pj pants!! That's normally what I end up wearing when we play in the snow. :o)

So, where do you live again? I'm trying to figure out how in the world it's already snowing somewhere in the US!