Skip to main content

There's A Monster Over My Bed

I can think of a lot of things that I don't want to see floating above my head when I open my eyes in the morning.  Real near the top of that list would be Elmo.  Yet, this is what I woke up to.
Creepy, no?  I cut the strings of James' birthday balloons to prevent any further strangulation hazards so they have been spending all of their time on the ceiling lately.
James is less than thrilled.  We will occasionally grab them down for him and he will hold onto them for awhile.  Tomorrow might be the day we set them free to go live with all of the other balloons in heaven.  Especially Elmo.  Stupid red monster.  Don't you just want to tell him to "STOP TALKING LIKE A BABY!!!!!"  Seriously...he's like 40 or something.  Enough with the baby-talk already.

Brad was off today for Columbus day which was awesome!  He spent some quality time in the tent with James. 

Poor little Jamesie is sick. This morning we noticed that his nose was stuffy and he woke up saying his mouth hurt. I finally figured out that he meant his throat. His temp was 101.2. Luckily we had his 3 year well-check scheduled for today so we already had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Honey.

Jude had to add his 2 cents so he decided to barf all over the coffee table and then play in it until I realized what had happened. Gross. So somewhere along the way he caught the nasty little stomach bug that's going around.

Looks like we will be staying in tomorrow. I hope my little guys get well soon. I hate when they don't feel well.

At Dr. Honey's James got cold and wanted his socks on.
Nice.

Comments