Skip to main content

All Done

We're done!  I am glad to have this round of labs and scans behind us.  Today I took in some back-up with me in case we had a repeat of last week.  I should always take Nana with us.
James got his flu shot, and Jude got his flu shot and 2 vaccines.  Then James got to have some fun with Papa and Nana came with Jude and I to the hospital.  Apparently word had spread about last week with Jude and the 14 sticks.  Two of our favorite girls at the Radiology desk got Jude a special froggy for all of his troubles.  He immediately hugged onto it and smiled real big.  They are SO sweet! 

We had prayed specifically that they would get the IV in the first time today.  I had prepared myself to give them 2 chances to get it in...maybe 3.  We had one sweet girl try once and she couldn't get it.  So she decided to go get the vein expert, Ashley.  She was off last week.  But she has always been able to get Jude's IV's.  She is precious and has been with us since the very first moments of this awful journey.  We love her.  She successfully got all the labs drawn and the injection for the scans!  Thank you Lord!

After that we went home and I put Jude down for a quick nap before we went back for the scans.
He did great for the scans!  This was the best he's ever done.  He was very still and calm.  Again...the Lord specifically answering our prayers.

Tonight we went and had dinner at Mom and Dad's.  It is nice and cold here and Mom made a yummy pot of stew with cornbread.  Delish!  We are used to eating over at Mom and Dad's at least once a week and it seems like it has been forever since we've been there.  It was so nice to all be well and all be together again.
The lap of luxury
Jude was happy to get in on the action
So far the labs that we have gotten back are all great!  I am not sure how many more we are waiting on.  We should hear something back on today's scans tomorrow but I expect them to be perfectly clear!

THANK YOU so much for your prayers and sweet words of encouragement.  It has meant so much to me and is such a comfort to know so many prayers are being lifted for our little Judie Bug.  I love you!

I PRAYED FOR THIS CHILD, AND THE LORD HAS GRANTED ME WHAT I ASKED OF HIM.  1 SAMUEL 2:3

Comments

Steph said…
glad this round was so much better and cant wait to hear you share all the good news when the rest of his results come back 100% CLEAR and awesome!
Jen said…
SO glad that this time was much better for you guys! I can't imagine! Continuing to pray for you guys! Praying for CLEAR results! Love yall!