Skip to main content

I Want Candy

Ugh.  I hate Halloween.  I really do.  But it is always such a struggle because the boys look so cute dressed up...and who doesn't want candy???  Maybe we will cross this moral bridge with the boys next year.  I don't know.

So James was Spiderman.  I got him ready first this morning and he spent some time chilling in bed getting ready for his day of super hero duties.
Jude was a frog.  He was given a frog by our sweet hospital girls last week and is in love with it so it was only appropriate that he be dressed as one.  He loved his costume!
Last year Jude was a pumpkin and James was a turtle.  I can't believe how they've grown!
 

Anyways...last week during Jude's scans the girls told me that they were all going to be dressed as the princesses and villains from the Disney movies and I really couldn't resist seeing them.  We love these girls so much and they love my boys.  So we got ready and went up to see them in all of their glorious costume spectacularness.  And they did not disappoint.
We loves these girls SO much!
Can you believe how AWESOME their costumes are?!?!?!  They totally look like they should be at Disney World or something.  I was so impressed.  Then to top it all off...they had put together special huge gift bags for James and Jude full of toys and goodies and candy!  How amazing are they?!?!  We truly are so blessed to have them in our lives and helping to care for Judie Bug.  We heart the diagnostic imaging girls!

In James and Jude's goody bags from the girls were some Mickey Mouse ring pops.  I told James he could have one after his nap.  He was quick to remind me.  It looks like he ate an ink pen.  A big thank you to Walt for making Micky Mouse's ears black.

Tonight we went by Grandma and Grandpa's.

James, Addi, Jude and Lo Lo
Lo Lo the adorable strawberry
Addi Pie the cutest cupcake ever
Karin, Addi, Lo Lo, and JT
By the time we took this picture I had tried everything to get James to settle down and smile for one stupid picture...for reals...I literally threatened to take away Christmas if he didn't smile.  (I didn't mean it though...but it sure explains his expression).

Brad, Jamesis, Snuzi, Judie Bug
Only slightly better...at least he doesn't look so stressed out.

Comments