Skip to main content

Matoes?

So I guess I spoke too soon because Jude woke up this morning burning up with fever.  We went into the doctor...again...and he indeed has strep throat.  Poor baby!  He feels so crummy and his temperature has continued to go up.  He got a shot at the doctor's today so I PRAY he starts to get better tomorrow.
We are usually in the train room at Dr. Honey's but today we got to go to the kitchen room which was every bit as fun!
Both boys had fun playing.  I hope they thoroughly washed or sprayed the toys after Jude drooled all over them. 
I don't really know what this was all about.

Are everybody elses kids as susceptible to germs as mine are? I feel like they are always getting sick. Dr. Honey tells me that it is a good thing that they are getting it all now so that when they start to school they won't be as sick as everyone else. I just hope I survive it though.

Comments