Skip to main content

Pine Cones

You know that James has a thing for pine cones.  Loves them.  So we went on a pine cone walk today.  There are surprisingly few pine trees in our area so we did a lot of walking.  But finally we found the pine cone jackpot!!!  You can see how thrilled Jamesie was.
"So many pine cones.  High up in the sky!!!"
You don't even know how pumped he was to find the gold mine beneath!
Now I have to confess I feel a little bit shady about stealing pine cones from peoples yards.  So I usually stand with the stroller and Jude at the sidewalk and let James to all the dirty work.  I mean, who could get mad at an adorable little blondie.
Then he thought he heard someone coming and bolted.
Then we wandered over to Mom's and she came on the walk with us.  Until the wind started blowing 2000 miles per hour.  I decided it would be best to turn back.  She gave us a lift home.
James can't take his eyes off his Nana

Comments