Skip to main content

Discovery Center

Friday Mom and Dad kept the boys for me while I went to an appointment.  Afterwards we all had lunch together then Mom, the boys and I went to the Discovery Center.  Nana and Papa always take James and I hadn't gotten to go and see how much fun he has.  It is so amazing!  What a great place!  Jude went for the first time too and I think he loved it every bit as much as James does.
I want one of these things
My favorite picture
Jude and the huge snake
Jude was ready to move on so he took matters into his own hands.
They had these big fish tails you could strap on and that was by far the most entertaining for me.  Judie Bug makes such a cute fish.
He seemed oblivious
 
 
 Then you will never guess what James found outside.  A pine tree!
The cherry on top of a great day!
He can wear a pink fish tail and dance with one leg.  The kid's got talent.

Comments