Skip to main content

A Million More Days Just Like Today

Wasn't today a beautiful day?!?!  Love it!  We spent a lot of time outside enjoying it.
Later we went over to Nana and Papa's for dinner and to play at "Nana's park"...that's what James calls Mom's backyard.
 
James also looked at a new ap on Nana's phone.
Jude was super-relaxed in Nana's lap.
Mom made the most delicious dinner tonight.  Croque Monsieur, Strawberries Romanoff, and whatever these heavenly things were called...Mile High Yum Yums...
James had to look away.  I can't wait to have one for breakfast with a big fat cup of coffee.  Oh my word!

Jamesie is getting a tiny bit better at sharing his Nana with Jude.  It only took 6 months.
Today I made Jude green beans for the first time.  I never expected that he would HATE them.  Big-time hated them...like he even gagged and stuff.
Later he was on the floor being adorable....
And his brother decided to steal his thunder.  Photo bombing runs in his blood...just ask his Aunt Carrie and Aunt Christi.
Psalm 118:24-This day belongs to the Lord!  Let's celebrate and be glad today.

Comments

Melinda said…
Such a precious set of boys!! Photo bombing .. that is HILARIOUS!! My children seem to have that in their blood too!

ps. tell your mom I AM HUNGRY for what ever that Mile High oh my goodness that was!!
Unknown said…
Photo bombing---what a really charming trait to have! :)

Your day looks heavenly! I am going to make those yum-yums...whatever they are. And I plan on coming sometime soon!! We all miss you guys!!