Skip to main content

The Gag Reel

My family...well...mainly my sisters...are chronic photobombers. It's sad really. Such a desperate cry for attention. And so many pictures ruined. But every time we are all together there is much laughter...often to the point of tears. Maybe we are so happy because we have so much to be thankful for...my Dad's health, our family, a new baby....

This post is dedicated to the idiotic pictures that captured some of the best memories from Thanksgiving weekend...

This is when Carrie and I had stolen Mom's phone and were texting inappropriate things to Christi and laughing like we were 12.This is Brad breathing his dragon breath on Carrie.This is what Dad was doing while we were acting like idiots.Mom...the rarest of all photobombers.Yeh...I don't know.Could he get any further away from me and still be sitting beside me?This was my sister doing this to my poor defenseless baby. Rude. Not sure what just happened but I'm thankful Morgan was protecting my child.Talk about rude...Jude making his poo-poo face while Nana is loving on him.Why?Andy stayed in bed too late and got some surprise visitors.I think they are secretly BFF's.Still laughing.This trick never gets old.I love our family!
Psalm 126:2-3 We laughed, we sang, we couldn't believe our good fortune. We were the talk of the nations-"God was wonderful to them!" God was wonderful to us; we are one happy people. (From The Message)

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh man, do I love this post!!! I just now saw it. I had a great time! I miss you all already!